Friday, June 19, 2009

Swamped, Stressed and Successful

Just a quick post--I am super busy right now...lots of business stuff going on and my almost 80 year old mother is visiting. Whew. Between it all I am swamped and stressed.

I am also proud to say that I am being successful! In lots of ways, but in particular I'm thinking about my weight loss / health routine.

In the not-so-distant past I would have easily turned this situation into a feeding frenzy. Let's have more caffeine and sugar to deal with the lack of sleep. Let's have sugar to ease the stress. Let's eat more, more, more to feel less, less, less!

I'm being able to keep in much better touch with my emotions and what my body really wants which is fantastic! So while before I would have packed on the pounds during times like this I am maintaining my weight and actually continuing to drop pounds!

Hurray! Success emotionally & physically is possible! And it isn't even hard! I LOVE IT!

No comments: