Saturday, September 10, 2011

Focusing on Gratitude Today and Always

I know I have been away from Refuse to Diet a lot...things have been quite busy here in Loveland. And I have so much to be grateful for. Since tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of 9-11 it seems appropriate to really express my gratitude for all the many blessings in my life. If you are a regular reader of mine, then you know that I believe what we focus on we will get more of...so let's focus on our many blessings rather than our short-comings.

I am grateful for the health in my body and my mind.
I am grateful for my loving family.
I am grateful for the peace in my heart, in my body and in my land.
I am grateful for the abundant fresh and healthy food I have at hand.
I am grateful for all the wonderful people who have helped me to have this fantastic life.

I am also grateful to have been a co-author of the original
The Gratitude Book Project® and as a way for us to express our gratitude to so many others, we have teamed up and written a new eBook that we are giving away as a token of our love, gratitude and appreciation. This book is timed to commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9-11 and it is filled with stories of heroes, from 9-11 (including my own mother) and from countless other events of less infamy but no less importance.

Please watch this poignant video by one of my co-authors and then click the link below to claim your complimentary copy of The Gratitude Book Project: A Celebration of Personal Heroes




Thanks Mom, and all the other heroes out there.

Get your copy of this eBook today, and please share it with your heroes.

No comments: