Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Put Yourself on the Schedule for Weight Loss Success

From personal experience, I know that if I don't schedule when I am going to move my body, it just doesn't happen. Somehow they day has gotten away from me and I crash on my bed one pooped pup.

To assure that doesn't happen, I plan my exercise routine for first thing in the morning. Well, second. First I drink a big glass of water with a squeeze of lemon...then I put in my 15-20 minutes routine. Then I know it is done and I can check that off my list for the day.

It is great to start my day with 2 positives within the first half an hour--really sets the tone for success!

You are as important as any other person, business or task. You schedule in other meetings and commitments...and you can schedule yourself in, too. Maybe you don't want to exercise first thing in the morning like I do (and so does the First Lady, btw)...that's okay, but decide when you will and then put it on your schedule so you don't "forget" or have the day slip away from you!

No comments: