Friday, April 30, 2010

Don't Believe that Middle Aged Weight Loss is Impossible

I'm really frustrated. I keep hearing people say it is impossible to lose weight once we hit mid-life. Of course I hear it from people who have struggled with their weight...at least they have some reason to feel that way.

What makes me really mad is when I hear the media saying it.

We are overwhelmed with messages that indicate we are doomed to be fat once we hit forty.

I'm here to tell you, it is possible to be fit and fifty plus!

It starts with your mindset. You have to stop listening to all those experts who tell you it can't be done.

Just as important...and for me, personally, it was more important...you have to stop listening to yourself!

Stop telling yourself you can't do it. As long as you say that, you won't be able to have the weight loss success you are looking for. You must shift your mindset to get the results you want.

Today's homework is to find proof for yourself that it is possible to lose weight in middle age. How do you do that? Find one person who has lost weight after 40. There's your proof.

>>Hint<< You already found your proof by finding this site!

To YOUR healthy, energetic, slender body! I know you can have it. I know you deserve it! I know you will achieve it, once you change your thinking and adopt the mindset for weight loss!

No comments: