Saturday, February 21, 2009

15 Minutes to Health

Take 15 minutes every day to take care of yourself by getting a little exercise.

Yup. I said 15 minutes.

You don't have to dedicate hours every day. Hey, if you have the time, energy and desire to spend hours exercising every day that's great. I sure don't.

Will I have six-pack abs or "buns of steel" by exercising 15 minutes a day? No.

But will my health be better? Definitely yes!

I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist or a exercise coach...but I can tell you what has worked for me--someone who struggled for YEARS...who exercised for hours...who starved herself...and who had NO success with that route!

Now I typically spend about 30 minutes--including a warm up stretch and cool down. Not bad.

I started with 15 minutes. And I was in so much, um, "discomfort" that I did a lot of that sitting down! It was by taking this small step that I have been able to achieve dramatic results! 120lbs dropped to date. Improved energy. Better moods. It is all good!

So whatever condition you are in--start there--but START!

Listen, if your health isn't worth 15 minutes a day then you aren't serious about improving your life...go ahead and wait for the magic pill...and while you wait you'll be getting older and probably heavier, too.

Remember: the only one who can move your body is YOU.

No comments: