Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Celebrate Success Now

It is important to remember to celebrate each and every success you have on the path to improved health.

Remember it is the journey--not the destination. You will keep having new goals and therefore you must appreciate what you have accomplished along the path or you will be setting yourself up for disappointment and discouragement.

Instead, enjoy your life and feel the JOY of your health and fitness by recognizing and celebrating your achievements...every single little one!

What am I celebrating right now? My noticeable increase in stamina! I love going for my walk and realizing that I am easily going faster than ever before. What used to require a lot of effort is easy...and I am able to "step it up!" That feels AWESOME!

What can YOU celebrate today?

No comments: