Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Had to Buy New Clothes!

Hooray!

I am going to a conference next week and all my clothes are literally falling off, so I had to buy some new clothes. I was risking being arrested for indecent exposure by appearing in public in the pants I bought this summer...they were threatening to settle around my ankles...fortunately I made it through the store without an incident!

Since I'm not at my ultimate goal I didn't want to buy a lot of clothes, but two pairs of pants and a couple tops, and new bras. All much needed.

It is AMAZING the difference in how I look in the mirror. Same size body but new clothes and foundation garments...WOW!

I'm especially happy because I very comfortably fit into size 16 jeans! It has been more than 15 years since I could say that!

No comments: