Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Why Can't I Lose Weight?

Do you find yourself wondering if you can possibly lose weight?

Have you tried and failed in the past?

Have you allowed that result to lead you to believe that it is impossible for you to succeed with your weight loss goals?

If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, it is critical that you work on your mindset first and foremost! I have found that what I tell myself about my weight, body, and ability to lose weight has a greater impact on my result than any diet or exercise routine.

I have stuck to meager diets and exercised strenuously and not had the results I wanted -- and I reinforced that by telling myself (and others) that I just couldn't seem to lose weight.

My success at dropping over 100 pounds started with a change in my attitude!!!

ANYONE can lose weight (presuming they have excess pounds to lose, of course!) The first task is to stop telling yourself these lies!

No comments: