Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Before and After Photos

People have been asking for me to put up "Before" and "After" photos.
Truth is, I don't have a lot of photos. Maybe you can relate. I never really wanted to face what I looked like. I guess I thought if I never saw photos of myself maybe I really wasn't that big after all. Hmmm. That would be WRONG!

I'm not going to claim that never looking at photos of myself allowed me to get so big, but gosh, I don't think it helped. The truth was it was extremely painful to look at the pictures because I felt so out of control. I honestly felt like there was nothing I could do to lose weight--after all I had tried "everything"! So I chose to ignore it and hoped it would go away.



A lot of the "before" photos focus in on my face only, so I had to look for one that showed my entire body. And believe it or, this one looks GOOD! I actually was very proud of myself as I had lost 25 pounds when this first photo was taken! I was wearing size 3X clothes at the time.







This "after" picture I took just a couple days ago--when I reached the 100 pounds down milestone! Currently a size 16!

I still have some more fat to lose, but I am so happy with my progress and results! The best part is that it has all been so easy. I really don't have to think about it!

No comments: